CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'll Be Your Crying Shoulder

Well today was eventful.


Today James skipped seminar with one of his friends, Alex, and went downtown.  He invited me to go but I didn't want to get in trouble for skipping and my mom said I couldn't stay after school so it was pointless for me to go.  Once I got home I took a nap because I was reallyyy tired.  Around 4:30 James showed up!  He had a rose and it was so pretty and he was just so perfect.  I had to have been the happiest person in the world.  He means the world to me.  I love how he does these little things that make me smile.

He left a while later and I went to my sisters room after dinner to try on dresses for prom and the winter formal.  I was having the time of my life.  It was really fun.  When I got back to my room I sent James a text message telling him how much I loved the flower and how amazing he is.  He sent me back a message that told me to call him.  When he answered the phone he was crying.  I can't deal with crying people.  I almost started crying myself.  He got into a fight with his parents.  I didn't know what to do to make him feel any better.  I couldn't give him a hug and I didn't know exactly what to say.  So I told him that I loved him.  He said that he was worthless and  I actually started crying.  He's not worthless.  He's the only person on this planet that I could ever love this much.  I just want to go over there and hold him and make him feel better.

0 comments: