CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Skeptics and True Believers

I don't know why but I just feel the need to spill out everything that's happening to everyone that walks by.  It's always like this.  Just as soon as you get one part of your life under control, in this case my love life, another part comes crashing down, like my grades.


James, that special guy in my life, is amazing.  He is without a doubt the sweetest and nicest guy I've every gone out with.  Which by it's self isn't saying much since I've gone out with a ton of jerks.  But he really is special.  I don't know what it is though, I always end up telling him little white lies.  I guess it's just because everything is so perfect I need something to go wrong.  They aren't anything serious, just little lies like when he asks what I'm listening to I'll lie and say a different band.  I don't know exactly why I do it but I do.  I really need to stop.  He's completely in love with me and I love him just as much back.  I shouldn't have to lie to him about stupid things like that.

School sucks.  Everyone knows that but still, I just like saying it again.  AP Lit is the hardest class I've ever taken.  I think I have a 54% in it right now.  I need to do so much better.  We have to write at least one essay a week and I just don't have the time, or energy, to do that anymore.  It just plain pisses me off.  I should've dropped it at semester.  I don't know if I'm going to take AP Comp next year.  Everyone says it's easier than AP Lit but I have a hard time believing them.  I'll just take English 12.

0 comments: