CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 24, 2007

I Want This Feeling to Stay With Me Forever.

Forget everything I said about Shane. It's not that he's a bad person, it's just the fact that he's going out with Casey! I'm happy for her though. They're totally cute together. Besides that nothing's really new with me. I just havn't updated in a long time because nothing happened! This whole last week I've been coaching tennis. It's so frustrating! You have to explain everything 100 times to these little kids. It was great and they left Tara and me alone while we were on our lunch break untill Taegen found out I was babysitting her on Friday. She like latched onto my arm and wouldn't let go the whole time! Everytime we had to pick up the balls she would run over to me and drag me over to her court and force me to help her. On Friday when I babysat her it wasn't much better!The one exciting thing that happened this week was when Tara and I went swimming. As we were walking in we saw Daniel. He graduated this year and in my personal opinion I think he's a cutie. Tara doesn't think so. Anyways he came over and said Hi and everything but after that he kinda left us alone. But a few hours later he came up to us and started talking. He spent the rest of the time with us. He invited us to his lake party on friday. I was so excited! A hottie finally asked me to a party! Sucks that I couldn't go though. He hugged me in this really nice was and his whole body kind of tightened. He wispered in my ear and said that he really hoped I could come and how it was so weird to see me there and how he would probably never see me again. He was right about that. It was the nicest hug I've had in a long time. My dream guy'll hug me like that.

0 comments: