CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 7, 2007

The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows.

Juila turned in her boyfriend Steve for doing drugs at school and having them. He went and said that it was her fault he had them. So she had to empty out her whole locker and purse. I don't like him. He treats her like crap and she just sits there and takes it. Then when he's gone she complains about it. I'm so tired of it. He stole my iPod too. He's just a dick. I was talking to Joe about Julia. She lies so much. According to Joe and Dicker she told him that she cuts herself. She claims she would never do something like that. Personally I believe Joe. I have to talk to her about it though. And then I heard that Karina's boyfriend cheats on her all the time with sluts. Even the sluts say he doesn't deserve her. And I agree! Karina is the sweetest girl I know. She could get any guy she wanted. She doesn't need Andrew.

0 comments: