CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

And That's All It Is.

Today is the first day of summer break. It was pretty lame compaired to yesterday. I didn't really want to go to school yesterday. It was only a half day but I had to anyways. Instead of skipping and going downtown to the river like everyone else I had to stay at school because I had to do a lab. So I rode the bus home. I was all pissed off about it too. I was going to break up with my boyfriend but I couldn't because... I don't even remember why I didn't. He gave me a really ugly gorrilla stuffed animal after school. It was seriously ugly. As soon as I got on the bus I dropped it in a seat where no one was sitting. Leon asked me if it was mine. I said no. That's how totally made out. Woops. But he's just Lucas. I don't like him like I did before. I seriously use to be obsessed with that guy. So instead of trying to figure out my guy situation I just made it worse.

0 comments: