CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Flavor of the Week.

Today was confusing. It all started on Thursday though. In Robotics Shane was being more flirty then usual. I can't explain it but there was deffinatly something happening between us. Since we have a block schedule, I didn't see him again untill today. Today he was all over me. Ok maybe not all over me but he was deffinatly talking to me more than usual. He sat next to me and we talked. During lunch A we asked if we could go "to the nurse". We skipped and went to lunch A. Before we got to the lunchroom he went and talked to Oliver, his best friend. Oliver asked who all was going to lunch with us and Shane said "Just me and Becca". I dunno. The way he was talking to me kinda made it seem like he likes me. After lunch A we went back to Robotics. He had a football and we were throwing it around. We got yelled at and sat down in our chairs. He pulled mine really close to his so that his knees were touching mine. He pulled out his cell phone and was playing with it for a little bit before he put in on the desk right next to me, kinda like he wanted me to put my number in it. I waited for a little bit. I really wanted to put my number in there buttt I have a boyfriend. I don't know how Robert would react to that. We were just sitting there talking and tossing the football back and forth. I hadn't put my number in his phone. Then out of the blue he was like "Can I have your number?" I got butterflys in my stomache (Not good! I have a boyfriend!) and put my number in there. At our real lunch (lunch B) I saw Shane again. Only this time I was with Robert. I didn't actually notice him there for the first 3 minuets. Shane that is. I was off talking to Bria and I didn't know where Robert was. He was wrestling Shane to get his football. It was so aqward. Robert wanted to kiss me but I didn't want to kiss him infront of Shane! I kind of like Shane more than I like my boyfriend. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. The bell rang. I always give Robert a kiss before I leave. But I still had the Shane problem. Luckly I saw Cady walking by and I stoped her and talked to her FOREVER. Robert stood around waiting for a bit but eventually he left. So did Shane. I don't know. Im going to break up with Robert. I was going to before the whole Shane thing started. I would never see him over summer break. I barley see him as it is.

0 comments: