CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nobody Dances Anymore

I feel very accomplished today.  I've already finished my AP Lit essay and it's only 9:35.  I usually finish around 11.  I have so much free time I don't know what to do with myself.  


Today at tennis a German team was interested in me playing for them!  I was really excited.  It's the lowest level but I really don't care.  I can always move up if I try hard enough.  It's just like tennis for the high school, only everyone speaks German.  They practice every day after school in Kircheim and on Saturdays they play matches.  I'm really pretty excited for it.  It starts in May.  The only problem, besides me not speaking German very well, is that I'll have less time with James because I'll be practicing every day except for Sunday.  He said he's really proud of me when I told him.  I didn't tell him the part about me practicing everyday though.  I will eventually though.  

The winter formal is coming up this Saturday.  I don't know what James and I are doing.  The tickets are really expensive (like $35) so we were thinking that we could just meet everyone downtown.  All of James's friends are dressing up like they went to the dance and just skipping it and going downtown.  It's going to be really fun.  I'm going to wear jeans though.  I don't really like wearing dresses outside of dances.  The only problem with this wonderful plan is that I'm not too sure my mom will like the idea of me going downtown and drinking with James and his friends.  They're not all boys, Katianne will be there, but my parents are still over protective. 

I have to finish an online chemistry quiz so I can hang out with James tomorrow after school. 

0 comments: