CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

To James-

There isn't a person in this world that I love more than you.  And sometimes I don't know if you really understand that.  You're the most amazing person I've ever met and I would never do anything to loose you.  I seriously love everything about you.  I love your hair and how your nose runs when it's cold outside.  I love how you look high in all your pictures and how you can always make me smile.  I love how you make me feel safe when you hold me and how you're willing to put what I want in front of the things you want.  I can't wait until I can fall asleep next to you each night and every morning I wake up next to you.  You mean so much more to me than anything in the world.  I really do love you.


I'll always love you.

0 comments: