CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Last Train Home

So I got in trouble today.  Again.  


I told my parents I got a 100% on my online chemistry quiz.  I only really have a 70%.  Hopefully I'll get it to at least an 85%.  Anyways, because I had at 100, they let me go over to James's house until 6 when I was suppose to meet my dad at the Limen bahnhoff.  Well we lost tract of time and soon it was 6 and we were still at James's house.  My mom and dad tried to call my cell phone like 5 times, but it fell out of my pocket and was on the ground so I didn't feel it vibrate.  Eventually they called James.  He said that we would take the bus then the train and we would be in Sandhausen by 7:15.  We made it there on time but he didn't tell me that he had no way of getting home!  We took the last bus to go to my house.  So he walked home.  Thats at least 6k if not more! I can't believe I'd have a boyfriend that would walk home just because I asked him to take the train with me.  I wouldn't have asked him if I knew he'd have to walk home.

While we were waiting for the train, James said that he felt like a bad boyfriend.  There is no way in hell he's a bad boyfriend.  He wouldn't even give me a real reason why he felt that way.  He's so amazing.   

On a more happier note,  Koray kissed Brent today! It was so funny.  Daniel had found some mistletoe and put it over Koray and Brent's head.  Brent turned his head to kiss Koray on the cheek but at the same time Koray turned his head so they ended up kissing on the lips. They started freaking out.  Boys are so stupid sometimes.

0 comments: