CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Life is Beautiful

Ahh! I love James.


I know it's a little too much information but I started my period and I'm really happy about that.

Nothing exciting happened today. I'm suppose to be writing an essay for AP Lit but I just can't bring myself to do it.  I'm going to do it tomorrow morning.  I have a 62% in that class now! I know I'm not suppose to be excited about a D but still.  It's a ton better than that 54%.  

James said the cutest thing to me today in his funny english =]

"We do not get unlimited changes to have the things we want, this I know.  Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could have changed your life.  My life has changed completely since I met you, it is the best if could ever be now.  We may not get unlimited chances, but some of us don't need but 1 chance.  You gave me that chance.  I love you sweetheart"

0 comments: