CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

One Man Drinking Games

After venting to several different people, I think I'll be alright with going home at 12 after the dance.  God knows it's not ideal but I can deal with it.  What made me feel much better was that Jenn couldn't sleep over at Kelsey's house.  She was going to sleep over at her house because her mom doesn't care about curfew and all that jazz.  I was so pissed off because I'm 2 years older than her and she'd be allowed to go downtown and get drunk and I wouldn't.  


Prom though, if I'm not allowed to go out afterwards I will throw a temper tantrum.  I'm not even joking.

Everyone thinks that because you grew up in Germany when you go to college you wont go wild and party all the time because you've been exposed to all of that already.  Well I haven't been exposed to it at all because my parents are trying to keep me "safe".  I'm going to go to college and be one of those girls that gets drunk every weekend and ends up pregnant, just because I can.  And you know who's fault it's going to be? My parents.

0 comments: